Not in any meaningful sense, no, it isn’t possible.  There are two
varieties of System Recovery Boost:  longer boosts, that happen during IPL
and shutdown, and short boosts that happen in response to certain sysplex
events.  It's not something you can trigger whenever you want to.

---
Kevin McKenzie

External Phone: 845-435-8282, Tie-line: 8-295-8282
z/OS Test Services - Test Architect, Provisioning
z/OS Hardware/Software Interlock

There’s a White Paper that goes into much detail here:
https://ibm.biz/z15SRBWhitePaper.

IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> wrote on
11/28/2020 02:01:40 PM: