I've used it quite a bit, and found a couple of problems, one of which was
a doozy.  It requires a pretty high level of knowledge to interpret the
results, and figure out what the root problem is in some cases.

zACS is something of a fuzz tester for SVCs and PCs.  A full scan could be
traumatizing (it generates thousands of abends) to unaware sysprogs, so I
wouldn't do it without making sure everyone is ready.  It puts your system
through 30 minutes or so of hell, and it should impress you with the
ruggedness of z/OS.

sas