On 12/4/2020 2:25 PM, Richards, Robert B. , CTR wrote:

I changed dispby-112 to service and it worked flawlessly. What changed about
dispby-112.boulder.ibm.com to have caused my error?

I don't even know what dispby-112.boulder.ibm.com is. Where did you get that server host name? ftp://service.boulder.ibm.com is the correct server to manually download the /s390/holddata/full.txt file. But as already mentioned, you should check out SMP/E RECEIVE ORDER instead to get both HOLDDATA and PTFs.

Kurt Quackenbush -- IBM, SMP/E Development
Chuck Norris never uses CHECK when he applies PTFs.