> Could you please help me to understand the below card as to how it
> is picking the store_nbr and create

Ron,

The job is parsing the input for the delimiter "}". Since we don't care
about the first 2 fields, they can be ignored.  REPEAT=v can be used with %
to specify v identically defined consecutive parsed fields to be ignored. v
can be 2 to 1000. For example, to ignore five consecutive comma delimited
fields, you
can use:

%=(ENDBEFR=C',',REPEAT=5),

which is equivalent to using:

%=(ENDBEFR=C','),
%=(ENDBEFR=C','),
%=(ENDBEFR=C','),
%=(ENDBEFR=C','),
%=(ENDBEFR=C','),

and then we parsed the store number with %01 and then used Justify (JFY) to
the parsed store number to add _ at the beginning using LEAD and the .CSV
at the end using TRAIL keywords.

If you're not familiar with DFSORT and DFSORT's ICETOOL, I'd suggest
reading through "z/OS DFSORT: Getting Started". It's an excellent tutorial,
with lots of examples, that will show you how to use DFSORT, DFSORT's
ICETOOL and DFSORT Symbols. You can access it online, along with all of the
other DFSORT books, from:

http://www.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=114&uid=isg3T7000080

In your case look up for PARSE= and JFY=

Thanks,
Kolusu
DFSORT Development
IBM Corporation