From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Paul Gilmartin
Sent: Wednesday, December 9, 2020 1:05 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: (External):Re: CA Broadcom Replacement Software

*** EXTERNAL EMAIL - Use caution when opening links or attachments ***

On Wed, 9 Dec 2020 19:35:22 +0000, Styles, Andy wrote:

>Logging back on with RECONNECT - either at a native VTAM (unformatted?)
>screen, as in LOGON APPLID(blah) DATA(RECONNECT) - and/or possibly with the
>Reconnect option selected on the full screen TSO logon screen takes me
>straight back to where I was whenever I experience a drop out. I don't know
>whether that's a setting in VTAM, IP or something else, but it has saved me on
>countless occasions. That's assuming you're trying to get back to TSO of
>course.

How does RECONNECT interact with multiple tn3270 windows?  If each RECONNECT
restores an additional tn3270 session, it's tedious but effective.

Have the difficulties with multiple tn3270 windows such as ISPPROF ENQ
conflicts been resolved?

-- gil