Thanks Ken,

I checked for default MIH values for these devices and they are set at 3
minutes. However, once devices are allocated to Teradata, it gets changed
to 00 minutes. I am checking further.
Thanks a lot for these information. I think MIH definition will help. I
will let you know the results.

Thanks,
Prashant

IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> wrote on