Why not use CSVQUERY?

--
Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz
http://mason.gmu.edu/~smetz3

From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] on behalf of
Joseph Reichman [reichman...@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, January 10, 2021 3:21 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Obtaining the Entry Point and Offset for an abending program in
the SD WA

You should pass the program name or rather CSECT name as a parm that way you
can compare it to CDNAME if you say the program has multiple csect then quit
possibly the CDE is minor CDE if so then CDXLMJP is pointer to the next CDE
not xlst you can chain via CDXLMJP to get the load module CDE name in which
case you Can get length of the entire load module and see if the PSW SDWAEC1
or EC2 is within youR load module if not then the abend is somewhere in z/os
in which case you will have to chain SDWARBAD  to get to your program RB