Radoslaw,

Could you please elaborate on your comment "never solved issue like non-SDB
(system determined blocksize) in XMIT and RECEIVE command"?

I have been having an issue with TSO RECEIVE (and a program that also calls
IEBCOPY) when SDB is "Y".  IEBCOPY is having some sort of problem and
displaying this message:

IEB1139W THE OUTPUT DATA SET BLOCK SIZE IS BEING REDUCED FROM 32720 TO 27920
BYTES.  ANY EXISTING PHYSICAL RECORDS
         LONGER THAN 27920 BYTES ARE FAT BLOCKS AND MAY CAUSE I/O ERRORS.

and ending with a return code of 4.  The dataset being RECEIVEd is actually
fine, as the LRECL is always less than 27920 (80 in this case).  But RECEIVE
sees the RC=4 from IEBCOPY and ends with RC=12.

IBM currently has case number TS004689510 open for this, but I assumed it was a
new issue although I only have SDB=Y on right now for testing.

Any thoughts?

~ Wendell Lovewell