From:   David Andrews <d...@lists.duda.com>
To:     IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Date:   03/05/2013 08:21
Subject:        Re: Assigning Same SVC Number
Sent by:        IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU>

On Tue, 2013-03-05 at 17:53 +0530, Jake anderson wrote:
> Can we assign the same SVC numbers to the same Product of two different
> Versions when two different Versions of same product are running
parallely

If you named the product, someone with specific knowledge could help.

For example: in my environment IDMS SVC code is downward compatible.
You may NOT replace the SVC code with the IDMS CV running.

--
David Andrews
A. Duda & Sons, Inc.

This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information. It
is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing
or using any of this information. If you received this communication in error,
please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety,
whether electronic or hard copy. This communication may contain nonpublic
personal information about consumers subject to the restrictions of the
Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act. You may not directly or indirectly reuse or redisclose
such information for any purpose other than to provide the services for which
you are receiving the information.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114
If you prefer not to receive future e-mail offers for products or services from
Key
send an e-mail to mailto:dnereque...@key.com with 'No Promotional E-mails' in
the
SUBJECT line.