There are external solutions that provide greater flexibility and security.
OSA is limited to a single listening port for all access.  There are solutions
that allow your users to access via a single IP address but multiple ports that
can be dedicated to specific LPAR’s. Additionally, the connections can be
secure using SSH.

If you would like to discuss contact me off line.

Ken

Kenneth A. Bloom
Avenir Technologies Inc
/d/b/a Visara International