Charles Mills <charl...@mcn.org> asked:
>Where current HLASM doc?

>My z/OS R13 collection contains HLASM documentation from 2008. Is there
>current HLASM documentation? Or has HLASM just not been updated? (I notice
>my z/OS R13 listings say "R6.0.") I find that hard to believe. There could
>not possibly be no HLASM that supported post z10 op codes.

The HLASM publications are indeed current as of V1R6 ("R6.0"). As new
instructions are added to the architecture, their support is added to HLASM
via PTF.  The manuals themselves are updated for each release, and (rarely)
between releases.  None of the HLASM publications attempt to list all the
machine instructions and related extended mnemonics; for those, refer to
the Principles of Operation.

The simplest way to access the full instruction set is to specify OPTABLE
(UNI).

John Ehrman