-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Lizette Koehler
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2021 11:24

I am getting an error in Connect Direct:

  The Destination file is already open for output and in use by another C :
D Process

My file is being transferred with CD from PLEXA to PLEXB as a GDG to +1GDG
on the receiving Plex.  I am struggling to figure out where to look.  My
process is completing with RC08 - so it has not been noticed for several
weeks.

Can anyone point me in a direction?  I am on a really old version, so I am
not sure if there is much difference.  I am running with DSNR in the
ALLOC.CODES entry