Many moons ago I wrote some rexx execs to process SDSF operlog in ISPF
edit.   I've recreated them.
They are on https://github.com/colinpaicemq/Goodies
The doc says

A suite of rexx execs to process the operlog available with SDSF. It does
the following

   1. S1 convert each multi line message into a single line
   2. S2 contains a list of "boring" message ids. These get deleted from
   the file
   3. S3 Sorts the list on message id
   4. S4 Goes through the list and any message ids that have already been
   processed get excluded. This displays unique message ids.  You can then use
   ISPF delete all x to remove  the duplicates.
   5. You edit the file to leave only boring messages and run S5. This
   creates some rexx code you can use in S2

It shrank a 9000 line operlog down to 500 lines. When I used the "boring"
rexx - it left 10 messages.

I gave the original to customers to run.  Once you have deleted all of the
boring messages, any new ones jump out at you.   It was great at catching
"short of disk space" type messages and other warnings.

Please let me have any comments or feedback offline.

Colin