From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Carmen Vitullo
Sent: Wednesday, February 17, 2021 1:18 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: [External] Re: Anyway to save ISRDDN output?

you took the words right out of my mouth, I told our team auditor rep to ask
them, "how to we use ISRDDN and provide the output you require", unfortunately
this person is afraid to rock the boat, I on the other hand had some good
teachers and was taught I need to be a pain, be a fly in the ointment !

Carmen Vitullo