To the OP, have you considered the ISRDDN command SAVE?

On running ISRDDN in batch, you can make it work if you can skip
full-screen displays.  These approaches come to mind:
1 - Use CONTROL NONDISPL ... .
2 - ISPSTART has options to execute commands.
3 - ZSTART can be set to execute commands on startup.
4 - Create a panel that sets ZCMD to something like save;end and then
selects ISRDDN.
5 - Copy the ISRDDN panel and tweak it to skip the full-screen display.

Individually, or in combination, these should get you started.