Thanks for those who replied.

________________________________
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> on behalf of
Paul Gilmartin <0000000433f07816-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu>
Sent: Monday, February 22, 2021 11:51 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU>
Subject: Re: Z/VM

EXTERNAL: Do not open attachments or click on links unless you recognize and
trust the sender.
________________________________

On Mon, 22 Feb 2021 10:26:15 -0600, Paul Gilmartin wrote:

>On Mon, 22 Feb 2021 15:26:53 +0000, Nai, Dean wrote:
>
>>Is anyone aware of a Z/VM mainframe discussion group or a Z/VM RACF
>>discussion group? I am members of both the Z/OS mainframe and security groups.
>>
>https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://listserv.uark.edu/scripts/wa-uarkedu.exe?A0=IBMVM__;!!Oai6dtTQULp8Sw!H7Aaz6Dz5EXSmEBB0EqbGuaA6a1uxvIc-0NDpmHzw7Yko63XryX0CtHchaPST_9qLHm6$

I'll also suggest:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.vm.ibm.com/techinfo/__;!!Oai6dtTQULp8Sw!H7Aaz6Dz5EXSmEBB0EqbGuaA6a1uxvIc-0NDpmHzw7Yko63XryX0CtHchaPST0V7fHVW$

... where you might infer that IBM's z/VM culture is more receptive
to user-provided content than z/OS.  History, I guess.

-- gil