Sorry for the mis-communication.What I meant is that just directly request NO
MAIL to the authorized from this Listserv not to send the all posts to this
individual email. But with those replies from you guys I was abit confused as
well.
In my case, just like to go into the web/Listserv portal and search all post
instead of email box being flooded.
Again, is there no way let them stop sending posts to individual email?
Thanks ^^, Steve    On Wednesday, February 24, 2021, 06:31:05 PM CST, Gibney,
Dave <gib...@wsu.edu> wrote:

 And, of course, I have no authority for accomplish his request. If the link
provided is not working for him, I suggest a filter in his mail client