Marketing alert:

We (Syzygy Incorporated) have an automation suite which has the parts you need,
it's about 1/10th (or less) the cost of Netview and other auto operator
facilities from other vendors and about 10 times easier to use.  We have over
300 customers and there is even a discount for IBM-MAIN participants of up to
50% of the listed price.  Also the more "parts" of the entire facility you
purchase, the more of a percentage is knocked off the pricing.  None of our
pricing is based on the size of your processor, it's a one price thing no
matter how big (or small) your system is.  Our thinking is that it's the same
code, why should it cost more just because you are going to execute it faster?

It processes scripts just like you need, and has a command subset of hundreds
of options which are likely a whole lot more than you will ever need, to allow
you to do anything you can as an operator (except maybe change printer paper :)
).

The web site is www.SyzygyInc.com.  The product you need is SyzCMD/z, but there
are others there as well.  In fact, we have the only product (it's patented)
that allows you to send an email or text message of your job execution
condition codes and steps and programs, etc. (including the output if you
want), without changing any JCL or adding SMF exits, etc.  That's SyzMPF/z and
SyzMAIL/z.

There is VERY little overhead to using any or all of the products in the suite.
 I would say the overhead is not measurable, but that would not be exactly true.

You can contact me directly if you want, but you can also fill out the contact
form on the web site.

Brian Westerman