Hi Joseph,
You could also interrogate the job (provided that your employer has an SDSF licence) via the SDSF API.

Regards,
David

On 2021-02-25 09:02, Joseph Reichman wrote:
I am running all of this from Rex building JCL searching files there are a huge
number of files so I break them up into different jobs

What I am going to try is do
Checkrc:
Address TSO “LISTBC”

If rc == 0 then go
      Address tso “submit *”
   Else
      Sleep(10)
        Goto checkrc
End

Have to check the Rexx syntax but this will tell me I hope if the first job
finished

Thanks

On Feb 25, 2021, at 8:51 AM, Paul Gilmartin