Ok, got a question for you CICS Assembler folks.....

I have a CICS Assembler program that works fine....its Re-Entrant of course.
Now I also have some Assembler Sub-programs that can run in Batch.
And I want to add them to my Online Program.
But...in order to be able to execute in Online it needs to also be
re-entrant....which is fine for Batch, but Online not so much....
Now in the sub-program, im executing a STORAGE OBTAIN for the Register SAVEAREA.
But as soon as I try and store the first Register in this acquired storage
area, Protection Exception - Abend  (I think it was a S0C4)
Anyway, Is there a sub pool to properly acquire storage that makes Batch and
Online Happy or is GETMAIN better or what is the proper way to acquire storage
in both Worlds ??

Sorry for the dump question but I cant find anything on this.

Thanks,

Tom
The information contained in this message is proprietary and/or confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient, please: (i) delete the message and all
copies; (ii) do not disclose, distribute or use the message in any manner; and
(iii) notify the sender immediately. In addition, please be aware that any
message addressed to our domain is subject to archiving and review by persons
other than the intended recipient. Thank you.