From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Pesce, Andy
Sent: Monday, March 15, 2021 11:34 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: [External] z/OS 2.4 Install

I just received my ServerPac for z/OS 2.4.    My current system is z/OS 2.2.

I know there is a lot of info about creating a separate ZFS file to hold the
DVD images of "CONTENT".

Any advice ?   Or gatcha's that people have run into ?      I appreciate any
information that you want

to share about your experiences.

The information contained in this message is confidential, protected from
disclosure and may be legally privileged.  If the reader of this message is not
the intended recipient or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this
message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
distribution, copying, or any action taken or action omitted in reliance on it,
is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this
message and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard
copy format.  Thank you.