Gil,

I can't speak to javascript or Ruby but I believe Python is available.  I
haven't looked into it but a notification came across IBM-Main recently
announcing a Python SDK.  Here's the text of the message:

IBM Open Enterprise SDK for Python 3.9 was generally available on Jan 15th,
2020. This release is based on the Python 3.9 community release at
https://docs.python.org/3.9/whatsnew/3.9.html.

With this release, IBM Z clients gain access to the latest and greatest Python
community release.  Not only can you keep pace with development across all of
your platforms, but you can also leverage your IBM Z assets like DB2 databases
and datasets, as well as using the vast Python package ecosystem. Visit the
Python Community page for more how-to information at
https://community.ibm.com/community/user/ibmz-and-linuxone/groups/topic-home?CommunityKey=d867d066-1659-4aad-ab24-d14d92093531.

IBM Open Enterprise SDK for Python is a strategic programming language and IBM
intends to maintain currency with the Python Software Foundation. This release
includes:
- New dictionary merge & update operators for more succinct code
- New removeprefix() and removesuffix() string methods
- Type annotations in the source that now supports built-in collection types
like list and dict
- A new more performant parser makes it easier to add new functionality to the
Python language
- A new graphlib package in the standard library which supports producing a
Topological ordering

Looking to get a jump start using Python on IBM Z?  Check out our video demos!
- Learn how to set up your virtual environment at
https://mediacenter.ibm.com/media/1_tpjlr333.
- Learn how to build a native package at
https://mediacenter.ibm.com/media/1_b6mjzc4v.

To obtain the latest version of IBM Open Enterprise SDK for Python, please
visit the Product Page at
https://www.ibm.com/products/open-enterprise-python-zos.
For more information about IBM Open Enterprise SDK for Python documentation,
please visit BIM Knowledge Center at
https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSCH7P_3.9.0.

Rex