On 3/17/2021 11:51 PM, Ed Jaffe wrote:
On 3/17/2021 7:24 PM, Jim Mulder wrote:
   Several years ago I was helping the COD folks with some
problem with using the Operating System Messages console when
IPLing standalone ICKDSF from DVD.   I needed a DVD so I could
reproduce the problem on a test machine, and asked how to create one.
They told me that they have some tool or process for creating the .iso
files to put on the DVD  for standalone ICKDSF and standalone
DSS, but they don't document how to do it.  I think they ended up just
shipping me a COD package so that I would have the DVDs.

What does COD stand for? How does a lowly customer/ISV get this thing?

Ed,

COD is not a fish, it is the Customized Offerings Driver, a z/OS starter system that you typically use as a driver to install another system. I believe you can order it from ShopZ.

Regards,
Tom Conley