Hi everyone...I am looking at how we upload our files for vendor support tickets, and it seems that every vendor does things differently.

I had read somewhere that there is a program that IBM uses that allows customers to upload multiple files at once, including PDS or PDSE files, and it handles all the compression and FTP stuff.

Does anyone here know about this, and does it work well? Do you know if it would work for other vendors, too?

Thanks!
Billy