ECVTSPLX has been in the PI (Programming Interface) list at the
beginning of the IHAECVT macro since HBB7703 (OS/390 2.10).
The comment about debugging purposes is residual from before
 that time.

Jim Mulder z/OS Diagnosis, Design, Development, Test  IBM Corp.
Poughkeepsie NY

"IBM Mainframe Discussion List" <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> wrote on
03/31/2021 10:35:40 AM: