From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Ben Chin
Sent: Saturday, March 09, 2013 11:52 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: iewl syslin

Hello,
It's been a some time (semi-retired), but I have a cobol program which has many
sub-programs.
The problem I'm having is both includes have same sub-program one old and newer.
The sub-program is not defined as an csect in either programs, when attempting
to change / replace in IEWL sub-program is NOT a CSECT OR SYMBOL WAS NOT FOUND.

Is there a way to extract/replace sub-program old for newer without sub-program
being a csect?
Thx