W dniu 06.04.2021 o 15:45, Kurt Quackenbush pisze:
This page provides the life cycle dates for all z/OS V2 releases.
https://www-01.ibm.com/common/ssi/cgi-bin/ssialias?infotype=dd&subtype=sm&appname=ShopzSeries&htmlfid=897/ENUS5650-ZOS

Likewise this page for the z/OS V1 releases:
https://www-01.ibm.com/common/ssi/cgi-bin/ssialias?infotype=dd&subtype=sm&appname=ShopzSeries&htmlfid=897/ENUS5694-A01

And this page for OS/390 V2:
https://www-01.ibm.com/common/ssi/cgi-bin/ssialias?infotype=dd&subtype=sm&appname=ShopzSeries&htmlfid=897/ENUS5647-A01

Curious, why do you want this info for old releases, and why is the other info you found "horribly inconvenient"?

First, thank you for your help, I appreciate it.

Answering your question:
1. Why I want the info.
Just curiosity and noticed discrepancies between some sources (i.e. wiki). Call it morbid pedantry.
To be honest I have no business interest in it.

2. Convenience
I remember simple table. Clear, easy to use. Similar tables can be found for z/VM and z/VSE systems - with really ooooold system releases. Actually the information I found was OK, search process is inconvenient. I type "z/OS" or "z/OS 2.1" and I get a lot of products and only one or few z/OS entries. I can imagine more convenient interfaces. Further explanations on request.

Regards
--
Radoslaw Skorupka
(looking for new job)