From: Robert <rob...@garrettfamily.us>
To: IBM-MAIN <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU>
Date: Thursday, 8 April 2021 1:18 PM CDT
Subject: Re: IBM snew DOC Web SIte

LOL - "Intuitive" - perhaps if you're the person who wrote this abomination.

I didn't think it was possible for there to be a doc tool that I hated more, or
was harder to find information in, than KC. IBM just proved me wrong about
that.

I had just finally gotten familiar with using the scoping tool, so of course
they had to change everything and make us all start over.