From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Richard Pace
Sent: Thursday, April 8, 2021 1:37 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: ICHPWX01 password exit source circa 1993

Our system (z/OS 2.4) is running with an old RACF password exit, ICHPWX01,
assembly date 01/11/93.
Eyecatcher looks like this: ICHPWX01 E9202  01/11/93 16.25 RACF 1.9

We don't have the source code, and it's abending on our z/OS 2.4 system.
I'll probably just take it out; it's long past its usefulness.

But I was curious about its provenance and thought I'd check here if anyone
recognizes it.