Actually I did it. OK, not me, but I had power outage. Several ones (we had strong winds). What's stupid I also tried connection over my mobile phone acting as Wifi hub - completely different provider. No effect.
Of course I did not restart the rest of Internet ;-)

However thank you for your help. I appreciate it.

Regards
--
Radoslaw Skorupka
(looking for new job)