W dniu 10.04.2021 o 19:48, Farley, Peter x23353 pisze:
Just a question of curiosity:  Is it possible to tell if zEDC compression is
active for an LPAR or for a particular DASD pool?  Perhaps an ISMF screen?

I know how to check with LISTCAT whether a file WAS compressed via zEDC, but I
would like to know how to tell whether or not it WILL be used when creating a
new file in a given DASD pool.

IMHO it is matter of Data Class and ACS.
I don't consider ADRDSSU dump files which can be compressed or copies of existing compressed datasets.

HTH

--
Radoslaw Skorupka
(looking for new job)