Hi everyone! I was just moved to support a CA product (I guess that's Broadcom now), and have to send in a sensitive file to one of my support cases. The file is pretty large, and the support tech said I have to copy it to OMVS to use SFTP for uploading it. I am not sure I have that space available on the other side, so I was wondering if anyone here has a BPX batch job that will send a file to CA or Broadcom from the z/OS file without having to first copy the file to my Unix filesystem.

I hope this is clear, and that someone can help me.

Thanks!
Billy