A convincing job of trying to fail? lol Up from $118 after last earnings report
or 2/26. Not quite 20%, I rounded up. Gosh those Math awards sometimes fail me.
Except when I invest.
Many companies selling at much higher market caps wish they had 70+ billion in
sales and profit margins like IBM. If I wanted to work on the mainframe for
another 30 years, it would not be a problem. I’m amazed at the people on this
list who have made a good living from the platform complaining about it.
The mainframe is as close to irreplaceable for some industries as a platform
can be.
This forum never ceases to amaze me.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone