On 2021-04-21 15:15 PM, Tony Thigpen wrote:
All,

I have generated a GTF trace for a vendor, but how do I generate a print report of the formatted entries so I can send them to a vendor?

I can browse the formatted entries in IPCS, but I am new to IPCS and don't know how to tell it to print the entire report.

Did they specifically ask for it in printed form? We normally ask customers to
terse the GTF trace and send us the tersed file. Then, we can use IPCS on it.

--

Regards, Gord Tomlin
Action Software International