Hello everyone,

Many thanks to all your contributions to solve the problem of PDS, s,
Sequential Files that were downloaded from a Z / OS in 2007. At present I have
no possibility of being able to download them again using the correct way
(AMATERSE and FTP binary ).

I have carried out many tests with many utilities (IEBCOPY, AMATERSE, DFDSS,
IEBGENER, ...) with different DCB values in record format and length. All the
tests and there have been many I have not been able to rescue the files in
their original format.

Unfortunately I do not have the level of any of you with respect to the control
blocks of the files.

Can someone advise me on how to recover the files in detail. I will appreciate
your information.

Thank you very much in advance.

Kind Regards

Hilario