The MQ backwards migration process has changed in V9.2, so that there is no
need to apply a backwards migration PTF. See
https://www.ibm.com/docs/en/ibm-mq/9.2?topic=wnim9-whats-new-in-mq-zos-920-base-advanced-vue-entitlement#q134150___simpback.
The V9.2 documentation should not say that there is a need for a backwards
migration PTF. If you find a page that says that, please tell IBM ( or tell
me and I'll pass it on)

The CSQY039I and CSQY040I messages are new in V9.2, and were added as part
of the migration enhancements to clarify whether backwards migration is
possible, and to which version.

Colin