I do not think that the reason code would tell you
anything that would be useful to you, any more than any of
the other reason codes for that wait state code.   A
standalone dump would be needed for diagnosis.

 The 018 reason code means the  WLM ARM Manager
Task (IWMAMTSK) SubTask IWMAMTSK failed.

Jim Mulder z/OS Diagnosis, Design, Development, Test  IBM Corp.
Poughkeepsie NY

"IBM Mainframe Discussion List" <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> wrote on
04/29/2021 03:40:48 PM: