Doug Nadel surprised me 22 years ago by sending me a macro that reads the internal screen buffers and produces an HTML file, if that helps. It worked for me just now: https://www.tombrennansoftware.com/test/html.mac After that I think he created a program to read ISPF internal screen buffers to do the same - but of course that was only for ISPF. The macro should work with any application.

As for graphics vs. text: For Windows/Web issues I like graphics. For mainframe problems I like text of course.

Ha ha... even worse after getting "It's broke" is when I ask for more info, and they come back with "I fixed it" with no information about either problem or solution.