W dniu 30.04.2021 o 18:29, Bob Bridges pisze:
Font?!  Emulators usually let you select among a variety of fonts.  (I always
use Consolas these days, because it's fixed-spacing ~and~ slashes the zeroes.)
Does Vista offer something unique?

Vista provide own font. The same for PCOMM.
Note, font is licensed, so you have to buy it. OK, usually you get font collection with your OS or you download something for free. However good terminal font is important IMHO.
Notes:
1. PCOMM and AFAIK Vista use non-scalable (bitmap) fonts. The disadvantage is limited set of effective screen resolutions. Truetype or other scalable fonts win in this aspect. 2. For the rest of the world it could be interesting to have national characters in the font. Many years ago I tried to find an emulator with *proper* polish codepage support. And it was quite hard to do. PCOMM was expensive, Vista had no font (however Tom gave me a tool to redefine bitmap fonts) and the only vendor who supported polish codepage was Nexus. Actually Nexus had an error, but the author insisted to fix it and he did it. AFAIK today wc3270 also support polish codepage properly, possibly other products as well.

--
Radoslaw Skorupka
(looking for new job)