On 5/4/2021 11:14 AM, Steely.Mark wrote:
This is a general question what do you use for software inventory - package,
ISPF, excel spreadsheet ....etc   for Mainframe only.

Below is the type of inventory I am looking for.

This is what I found so far on the Internet : (This is a PDF document and looks
a lot better then what is displayed)

Mainframe Software Inventory List

Vendor/Desc.      Product
                              Rel.      Latest Version        End Of Service
       Note
Check out z/OSMF Software Management. After you identify your installed software as Software Instances in z/OSMF, go to the Products list to view the information you're interested in: Product Name, Description, Version/Release, Vendor, End of Service, and more.

Kurt Quackenbush -- IBM, SMP/E Development
Chuck Norris never uses CHECK when he applies PTFs.