SVN is subversion and Jenkin should have been Jenkins.
Using TIME STCKE,ZONE=LT gave a similar result; 07590000 24950000 05112021
00000000
Entering env date in omvs gave "Tue May 11 08:26:46 UTC 2021" an hour and
one minute behind my watch.

And apparently, "someone pointed out that the hardware clock was 1 minute
out, so a minute was added". I don't know, but my guess is that the person
setting up the Jenkins builds noticed the clock was wrong.

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On
Behalf Of Paul Gilmartin
Sent: Monday, May 10, 2021 12:43 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: STIMERM LT value

(I guess Peter R. overlooked that you appear to be operating near the Prime
Meridian.)

On Mon, 10 May 2021 09:52:16 +0100, Steve Austin wrote:

>I've just found out that PARMLIB(CLOCKxx) here specifies;
>
>   TIMEZONE E.01.01.00

Ouch!  Does that mean that SYSLOG, etc. timestamps are a minute ahead of
your smartphone?  Will that adjust to:
    TIMEZONE E.00.01.00
next Fall?  (Does STP handle that?)

How does that affect OMVS?  A test might be:
    //WHEN  EXEC  PGM=BPXBATCH,PARM='SH date >/dev/console'

>Something to do with synchronising with SVN and Jenkin apparently.
>Didn't think I'd need to code for ad-hoc tweaks like that.

Does the TIME LT macro avoid tweaks required by STCKE; STCKCONV?

May I infer that SVN and Jenkin (subversion?) is broken and admins
introduced an offsetting breakage?  That's *just*wrong*!

>Sorry to waste your time.

Rather, the feckless morons who made that accommodation should apologi[sz]e
to Peter and to you.

On Mon, 10 May 2021 09:22:16 +0100, Steve Austin wrote:
>   +0038  LDTO..... 00000DA2  72B00000            ATCVT.... 80BFC000

     1 *-* say x2d( 00000DA2  72B00000 ) * 2 ** ( 51 - 63 ) * 1e-6
3660.00000

Yup.

-- gil

to lists...@listserv.ua.edu with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN

--
This e-mail message has been scanned and cleared by Google Message Security
and the UNICOM Global security systems. This message is for the named