I don't think we have any products like that, but I've asked my team. We're a
software development organization, so I think it's unlikely we'd need it.

Mark Jacobs

Sent from ProtonMail, Swiss-based encrypted email.

GPG Public Key -
https://api.protonmail.ch/pks/lookup?op=get&search=markjac...@protonmail.com