On 5/12/2021 1:51 PM, Dave Jousma wrote:

We are still broke since the 5/1 TLSv1.2 cutover on your end.   We are assuming
its a problem on our end.  We do have ticket open with ATTLS support group at
IBM.

We do have HTTPS service working, but continue to pursue, as not sure if
TESTCASE.boulder.ibm.com has same TLS requirement (havent tried that yet).
Glad to hear you're using HTTPS for your software downloads.

Regarding the TESTCASE servers, I'm told TLS 1.2 is NOT REQUIRED. It is enabled, but not required at this time.

Kurt Quackenbush -- IBM, SMP/E Development
Chuck Norris never uses CHECK when he applies PTFs.