Just seemed easier to write at that moment  than Plug Compatible Mainframe, or
PCM, which opens up another debate on for what PCM is an acronym.

"Yo mainframe so fat it cannot be thrown out a window and must be lifted  in
and out with a crane costing thousands more in delivery and installation fees."

Been there, done that in my mainframe career. Both in and out the building
windows that had to be removed to accommodate the heavy mainframe equipment.