There was a SMF program which I downloaded from CBT along time ago. This SMF
program had parms you could provide. The report would provide a lot of job
information.
I thought it was DAF -  but that doesn't look like what I remember.
I have seen it mention here before but I was unable to find it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank You

*** Disclaimer ***
This communication (including all attachments) is solely for the use of the
person to whom it is addressed and is a confidential AAA communication. If you
are not the intended recipient, any use, distribution, printing, or copying is
prohibited. If you received this email in error, please immediately delete it
and notify the sender.