Lionel,

I guess no one wanted to try.
My guess:
WSL seems to be some kind of VM. I don't know whether anyone tried to use zPDT under Linux running under VirtualBox or any other hypervisor, however I suspect it may not work properly. Or at least the performance would be pooooor.

BTW: What are your needs? I understand you want Windows and zPDT. However maybe other solution would be sufficient?
I mean dual boot (Linux & zPDT or Win) or Windows under Linux, as zPDT.

HTH

--
Radoslaw Skorupka
Lodz, Poland