On 6/2/2021 10:43 AM, Binyamin Dissen wrote:
Ooooops. My mistake - they are aliases. I forgot how ISPF shows them.

As a side point, why does the RELFILE need the alias? Can't the apply process
assign them?
Why? That's just the way APPLY works. I don't know what the original design point was many years ago, but APPLY does not create aliases for elements copied from RELFILEs.

Kurt Quackenbush -- IBM, SMP/E Development
Chuck Norris never uses CHECK when he applies PTFs.