From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
ibmmain
Sent: Sunday, June 13, 2021 4:51 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: How to compare parameters in one z/Os with parameters in another
z/OS

Hi all

&nbsp;We want to make sure two z/OS use the same
parameters(PARMLIB,VTAMLST,and so on)&nbsp;

Because there is some parameter which is multiline in member, it isn't easy
to compare them.
&nbsp;&nbsp;
Is there any way to compare&nbsp; parameters in one z/Os with parameters in
another z/OS

&nbsp;Any thoughts/comments/suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Best Regards,

Jason Cai

to lists...@listserv.ua.edu with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN