On 6/21/2021 12:50 PM, Pommier, Rex wrote:
Hey all,

Running z/OS 2.4 with RACF 2.4 - FMID HRF77C0.  When I do a SYSVAR of SYSLRACF,
I get a result of RACF version is 7791.  Is this right or is the SYSVAR giving
me outdated information?  It just doesn't look correct.  It's also giving me a
SYSTSOE version of 4040 which looks suspiciously like spaces, but my primary
question is about the RACF version.

Thanks,

Rex

Rex,

Please open a case to fix SYSLRACF and SYSTSOE. Those variables should display the correct version information for RACF and TSO.

Regards,
Tom Conley