Greetings, all.  (This message will be of interest to the z/VM community, but I
am posting here for completeness.)

Just in time for the first full day of summer, 2021 (at least in the Northern
Hemisphere), there are now new versions of both IP{GATE and RXSOCKET. The
highlights of there new versions are:

1) for RXSOCKET:

   support for the new TLS IOCTLs has been added, sockets can now be encrypted,
queried, etc.

   support for IPv6 addressing

Just about anything that can be done by a C program using the new TCPIP library
can be done by RXSOCKET

2) for IPGATE:

   support for IPv6 addresses

   support for TLS encrypted links

This is of course built on top of the new RXSOCKET module. You can now share
SFS servers across z/VM systems securely and that ought to make the network
security guys very happy.

There is also a working Rexx server and client based on IPv6 as examples, as
well.Please drop me a note if you'd like to experiment with them.

Of course, this is still a work and progress and while it has been tested there
might be problems that arise when 'out in the wild'. Let us know they you
encounter anything.

Thanks again.

DJ